Friday, March 4, 2011

Cry for Help!!!!!!!!!! Don't Let Her Die Alone!!!!!!!!!

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." (John 14:18)Girl, Born December 2009
Karina's  hydrocephaly is getting worse, she needs a family desperately.   PLEASE someone help her, or she will die alone and waiting.
 
 From her medical records:  congenital anomaly of the skull, feet and  hands. Cleft hard palate, UPU, LLC, aortic defect.
 
 Blog readers....please pass this post on...put it on facebook....whatever you can do. This little girl needs a grant and a family yesterday! This little one should not have to languish alone in an orphanage. How can we allow a child who may die soon to be in a little orange chair rather than in the arms of a Mommy or Daddy! It is inexcusable! We are so rich here....we need to sacrifice something and help her. I don't have any money as we are behind on our adoption costs but I'm so upset about this that I am going to Cosco tonight and returning the food processor that I got yesterday that I thought I needed. Well Karina needs a mom and dad more than I need a food processor! Can you help too? Can you give a little? Even $10? Please go to Reece's Rainbow ASAP!!! It is tax deductible too. Her profile is on the following page. It is so easy to donate. Please act now....time is running out!

http://reecesrainbow.org/category/waitingchildren/angel-girls-0-5

If you don't have a credit card or don't like to use it online send your donation to:
 
Reece's Rainbow
PO Box 4024
Gaithersburg, MD  20885

This saves Reece's Rainbow the Paypal fees as well. Don't forget to specify which child your donation is for if you send it in the mail.

"When you reap your harvest in your field and have forgotten a sheaf in the field, you shall not go back to get it; it shall be for the alien, for the orphan, and for the widow, in order that the LORD your God may bless you in all the work of your hands." (Deuteronomy 24:19)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had posted about Karina .. We noticed a few days ago that her picture/info is missing from RR. Do you know anything about her? We have worried about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed today that her picture/ info is missing from the site RR.
    Does anyone know what happened?
    I am also worried about her.
    She is not on the list of the deceased children
    and not on the list of adopted children.

    Please, if anyone has information, post it here.
    I'm not in I am not able to adopt a child, but
    she was one of my favorite kids rr.

    ReplyDelete